Let the pamperings for your loving brother begin with this Raksha Bandhan just the way he likes it over some fashionable gifts. As these years, if for you rakhi pamperings would mean just to pass a nice silver rakhi gracing this special occasion, then we would like to insist you to think something out of the box as it is your brother whom you would be pleasing in this case. Your gifting gesture must express your heights of generosity, your thoughtfulness, this Rakhi as we know you wouldn’t like to compromise when it comes to pampering your brother with the best. If your brother has got a great taste in fashion and styling, then mark our words he will absolutely love to get pampered with any of these fashionable rakhi gifts. So what are you waiting for? Take cues and start shopping!
- Faux Leather Card Holder – No doubt there’s aristocracy attached to leather accessories, but we all know how using leather products would mean encouraging or supporting poaching of animals. This is why faux leather seems to be a noble yet cruelty-free substitute of all the accessories that are made from it. Having a sleek, stylish yet glossy look, a faux leather card holder seems like an excellent way to help him flaunt his edgy personal style statement.
- Backpack – If we recently started cribbing about his favourite backpack getting lost in the woods of Kasauli, recently while trekking, then gift him a simple yet a classy one, this time. For every traveller soul, a backpack is much needed but for every stylish trekker, a backpack has got a lot of fashionable vibes etched to it. You can look for some cool backpacks online, as you shop for a rakhi online over some gift portal which offers you with its efficient rakhi online shopping
- Black Belt – Obviously we are not here talking about the Karate black belt! Rather a stylish black belt which is versatile enough to go along with your corporate as well as with your casual look. Help your brother niche up his sartorial style as you gift him a classy black belt with some loop head closure.
- Men’s Wallet – Not all men use a cardholder, but every man does love to own a classy men’s wallet to keep his money organised as well as to leave everyone talk about its sophistication. It is a good investment or an essential which is why it makes a great fashionable gift for your brother.
- Crocs Slippers – There’s no denying that every man likes to dress up in a fashionably comfortable manner. And nothing better seems like a great idea than a pair of easy breezy Crocs slippers which oozes out beachy vibes and comfort. You can look for a nice pair of Crocs slippers fitting your budget and brother’s likings and your rakhi shopping is all sorted for this year.
So, these were some of the latest fashionable rakhi gifts for your stylish brother to pamper with. Make him feel pampered with any of these stylish accessories that he will absolutely love to flaunt it as your token of love.