LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the data center construction market and it is poised to grow by USD 31.70 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Growing focus on the construction of green data centers is a major trend.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 9.12% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 31.70 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
ABB Ltd., AECOM, Arup, DPR Construction, Eaton Corp. Plc, Legrand SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Turner Construction Co., and Vertiv Group Corp., are some of the major market participants.
What are the key market drivers?
The increasing investments by CSPs is the major factor driving the growth of the market
How big is the North American market?
The North America region will contribute 32% of the market share
The market is moderately concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., AECOM, Arup, DPR Construction, Eaton Corp. Plc, Legrand SA, Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, Turner Construction Co., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. The increasing investments by CSPs will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data Center Construction Market is segmented as below:
- Tier 3
- Tier 1 And Tier 2
- Tier 4
- Electrical Construction
- Mechanical Construction
- General Construction
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32085
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data center construction market report covers the following areas:
- Data Center Construction Market Size
- Data Center Construction Market Trends
- Data Center Construction Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing focus on the construction of green data centers as one of the prime reasons driving the data center construction market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Data Center Construction Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center construction market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center construction market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center construction market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center construction market, vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Enterprise – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cloud – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Colocation – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hyperscale – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TIER LEVEL
- Market segmentation by tier level
- Comparison by tier level
- Tier 3 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Tier 4 – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by tier level
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CONSTRUCTION TYPE
- Market segmentation by construction type
- Comparison by construction type
- Electrical construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Mechanical construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- General construction – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by construction type
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing interest in green data centers
- Growing investments in hyperscale data centers
- Growing number of M&A and partnerships
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- DPR Construction
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Legrand SA
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Turner Construction Co.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.