Insulated patio roofs are available in plenty of designs. You can customize your unique designs with a wide range of colours and finishing options. Corrugated and ribbed roof styles are possible with insulated type. Both styles will enhance the look and add beauty to the existing house. The insulated patio roof has a smooth surface and the outer surface will be very clean. It is placed on the end of the roofing.
The surface and pattern of the insulated patio roof can be changed to fix lights, fans, and other related items. For installing insulated patio roof it needs less support. Approximately it needs a strong support beam of 1.2 metres because of this you will get a lot of free space in the patio which can be used for other things like placing the furniture. If the size of the patio is big then you can even conduct small family functions and parties.
Some of the Insulated Patio Roofs have concealed ducting on the inner surface which can be used for wiring works and connecting cables if needed. There will be a protective layer on the surface of the insulated patio roof. This layer protects the roof from various exterior damages like weather and dust and also it increases the lifetime of the insulated patio roof. Insulated patio roofs are made of waterproof material to resist water as it may cause damage. Most of the insulated patio roofs are made of three different layers.
The first or inner layer will be the roof sheet made of highly durable material. The second layer or the middle layer will be the insulation sheet. Insulation sheets are made of polystyrene. The third or outer layer is the protecting wrap of the roof. This protective layer will be smooth and it enhances the overall look of the patio. The insulation patio roof is available in plenty of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses. You can choose the right size which suits your design and size of the patio.
Advantage of using insulated roofs for the patio:
- The insulated roof can control the temperature or the climate of the patio as per your need. Insulation roofs will keep the area warm in the winter month and cool during summer months.
- Insulated roof sometimes acts as a soundproof material. It reduces the intensity of the outside noises like rain, wind, and storms.
- Instead of normal beams, strong beams are used for installing insulated roof for the patio. By using strong beams you can reduce the number of beams and as a result, it will create a large patio space.
- Both roof and the beams can be customized based on the unique design pattern of the patio. Insulated roofs are pre-measured and they are cut to the required size.
- Insulated roofs can be used for design types of patio.
- The cost of insulated patio roofs and strong beams are affordable.
- Insulated patio roofs very little maintenance and are also easy to clean.